Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 Official Release Just 3 Weeks Far! – Says Officials
As we are waiting for chapter 2 of poppy playtime game from a long time finally the waiting time has over, the officials MOB games said In a recent post on their discord these things which shows poppy playtime chapter 2 is so much near now! read below to know the whole scenario..[responsivevoice_button]
@Poppy Playtime News
HEY BESTIES. I have some information to share. I bet you waited for some info ’cause it’s been a while since last time. Thank our one and only – Micah for the info.
• Chapter 2 is close to be done. Release date is not 100% sure yet but they’re projecting about 3 weeks. 1 week to finalize PC build, and 2 more weeks after to wrap up the mobile versions. So estimated time for a release date is 3 weeks.
• console ports are not being make right now. It’s planned after all chapters are done
• chapter 2 is gonna have way more soundtracks than in chapter 1 (around 15)
• new merch coming with the release of chapter 2
• there are gonna be toys we didn’t see yet in chapter 2
• if you liked Huggy Wuggy theme song (after you press the button) then you’re in for some treats in chapter 2
• caterpillar character we saw in the trailer will be different and more “freaky” (edited) yummmmm
It Means Its So close guys, follow us for more deep information about it when it comes!
Know About Chapter 1 – A Tight Squeeze
The protagonist receives a package that contains a VHS tape, which shows a commercial for the titular doll Poppy Playtime and tours of the factory, before abruptly cutting to spliced in footage of graffiti of a poppy, and a letter from the missing staff, requesting them to “find the flower”. They then visit the abandoned toy factory to figure out what happened to the staff. After solving the code to a security door, they watch a VHS tape that introduces them to the GrabPack. After unlocking the door to the lobby with it, they are introduced to Huggy Wuggy, who is on display in the center of the room. While trying to unlock one door in the lobby, the power suddenly cuts, forcing them to restore power in the power room. After heading back to the lobby, they discover that Huggy has disappeared from his display. The protagonist then restores power to a control panel in order to control an overhead crane and retrieve the right hand of the GrabPack. They then unlock and enter the “Make-a-Friend” section of the factory, where they restore power to the machinery and manufacture a toy. They then place the toy in a scanner and open a door to a hallway. After entering the hallway, Huggy suddenly appears and chases the protagonist through the vents. After reaching a dead-end, the protagonist pulls down a box and breaks part of the conveyor belt, causing Huggy to fall to the bottom of the factory. They then head to the aforementioned poppy graffiti and enter a room, where they find Poppy in a case. The protagonist then opens the case, freeing Poppy.
Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 Release Date